The Center for Co-design of Chip, Package, System conducts leading-edge research in the following areas:
• System Architecture, Planning, Modeling and Implementation
• IC Floor Planning, Place & Route, Design, Modeling and Characterization
• Advanced Packaging, Substrate Fabrication, Modeling and Characterization
• Advanced Interconnect and 3D Integration Technologies
• Electronic Design Automation that includes Physical CAD and Multi-physics Modeling
• Emerging Device and Interconnect Technologies
The center is organized into program specific areas where a group of faculty with complimentary expertise work on application driven technologies. An overview of the programs can be found on our research page.